Step Two: The Natural Solution for Hot Tubs.
1. After the tub is full and hot add 4oz (per 500 gallons of water) of The Natural Solution for Hot Tubs for the initial start up. After this add 2oz (per 500 gallons of water) of The Natural Solution once a week.
2. Check and adjust your pH if needed. Check your pH and alkalinity occasionally to make sure it is still in ideal ranges. Tip: always turn you jets on high for at least 30 seconds before testing hot tub water.
3. Clean your filters once a month in the All Natural Filter Cleaner.
ENJOY the easiest, lowest maintenance, all natural enzyme hot tub treatment.
SAMPLE WEEKLY MAINTENANCE:
1. Add 2oz of The Natural Solution for Hot Tubs to your hot tub water once a week.
2. Hose your filter off really good. Use a hose nozzle like the Filter Flosser with a strong jet. This is the best thing you can do for the maintenance of the hot tub. Do this at least once a week. I do mine while I'm sitting in the tub, just drag the hose over and turn your heater down so the pump turns off, pull your filter and hang it over the edge while you hose it off, real easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
3. Check and adjust he pH if needed.
4. Shock as needed. ( I use 2 teaspoons of 99% Dichlor for 500 gallons of water. After putting in the 2 teaspoons open your hot tub cover and turn your jets on high, this will help it gas out of the water really fast so your not sitting in any chemicals when you get in the tub. Don't shock at the same time you are adding the 2oz of The Natural Solution.
5. What I do is pick a day of the week when you want to do your maintenance (developing a routine is really important). In the MORNING I hose my filters of with the Filter Flosser and add 2 teaspoons of 99% Dichlor. Open your hot tub cover and turn your jets on high, let the chlorine gas out of the water (usually about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Then add The 2oz of The Natural Solution right before I get in the tub that EVENING.
7. Clean your Filters once a month with the All Natural Filter Cleaner.
Hints & Tips
Helpful Tips for using the Water Treatment & Conditioner
Fragrances... are usually used to mask chemical odors, and a lot of
these have chemicals in them as well. The over use of fragrances may cause foaming and/or cloudy water. If this happens shock with 2 teaspoons of 99% Dichlor.
If you ever experience a stale odor coming from your spa water, this
simply means the Natural Solution has found contaminants and is working
harder. Sometimes this order might be coming from the Cover or Headrests, wipe these down with a diluted bleach solution and an old rag. If this doesn't solve the problem shock the water with 2 teaspoons of 99% Dichlor. If the problem persists it might need a strong shock, use 2 to 4 ounces of 99% dichlor and that should take care of it.
The Natural Solution is compatible with ozonators,
chlorine and bromine. We highly recommend using only 99% Sodium
Dichlor. This particular type of chlorine is the only one which will
totally gas out of your spa water! Don't use bromine!!!
Cloudy water may be caused by a large number of bathers, lotions, oils,
deodorants, sunscreens or other products used on the skin or soap
residues in bathing suits. If you get cloudy water hose your filters off really good with the Filter Flosser, if this doesn't take care of it shock with 2 teaspoons of 99% Dichlor. If it persists shock with 2-4 ounces of 99% dichlor. Be
patient. The spa water will clear up and does not have to be drained if
the water is cloudy; the Natural Solution just needs some time to do its
5. If your spa water
has a high metal content and/or if your water source is from a well we
highly recommend the use of a Carbon Block Pre-Filter. The prefilter will filter out most metals from the water. If you still have high metal you can use a metal b gone product from you local hot tub store.
your filters at least once week with the Filter Flosser. The filter is the most important part of your hot tub. Clean your filters at least once a month with the All Natural Filter Cleaner. I highly recommend getting an extra set of filters so you can use the rotation method of cleaning your filters. This way you will always have a clean filter when you need to clean the one in the hot tub. Just pull the dirty filter out of the hot tub, hose of thoroughly with the Filter Flosser, and soak it in the All Natural Filter Cleaner. Put your clean filter in the hot tub. When the dirty filter is done soaking pull it out, hose it off, and put it on a shelf to dry, ready for the next time you need to change them out. This method makes cleaning your filters much easier.
7. Foam is almost
always a result of soap left in bathing suits. You can use the foam down from the hot tub store, but usually all you need to do is skim it off and rinse your filters a couple times. Don't use soap on your skin when bathing before entering your spa. This
will introduce phosphates to your water and will cause foaming as well.
If you have any questions or problems please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
Thank you very much.
THE NATURAL SOLUTION